+64 (0)9 379 7958
+64 (0)21 969 040
Unit 4, 23 Westhaven Drive
EAL Electric specialise in all Electrical disciplines and represent or support all recognised electrical plant and equipment.
EAL employ a team of qualified and registered marine electricians who offer high quality technical skills and engage in leading edge technology.
The EAL mission statement adopted when the company was established in 1986 continues today, stating clearly exactly what we do Connecting Precision to Perfection.
Reinforcing our commitment to excellence EAL gained ISO 9001 accreditation to ensure that the standards we as a company expect, are clearly met or exceeded, so you the customer can be assured of our commitment and ability to deliver quality work.
We look forward to working with you on your next Marine Electrical project and invite you into our showroom to view our product displays and to discuss the best options for your project.
Services EAL Offer:
- Electrical Design & Consultation
- Electrical WoF Inspections
- Electrical Surveys
- Corrosion protection & Consulting
- Shaft brushes & Bonding Straps
- Batteries – Lead Acid & Lithium Iron Phosphate LiFePo
- Solar & Wind Power
- Alternators & Smart Regs
- Generators & Transformers
- Inverters & Chargers
- Modular AC & DC Switchboards
- Shore power frequency converters
- Digital Decentralised switching control
- Vimar switchgear
- Navigation & Communication Electronics
- Entertainment & Media systems
- Data & Communications
- Search lights & Underwater lights
- LED lights & lamps
- Channel lights & Navigational aids
- Windlasses & Bow thrusters
- Bilge pumps & Waste water treatment
- Level & Flow sensing
- Sales & Service
- Electrical accessories
« Back to Business directory